The NHS Future Forum has published a second set of reports for the Health Secretary Andrew Lansley. These reports present recommendations for improving the quality of patient care and achieving better outcomes. The full documentation set includes:
- Summary Report.
Responses to the NHS Future Forum Reports
These responses and commentaries have been collated by the information professionals at the King’s Fund:
- Academy of Medical Royal Colleges.
- British Medical Association.
- Centre for Mental Health.
- Foundation Trust Network.
- Government Response to the NHS Future Forum Reports.
- NHS Confederation.
- NHS Employers.
- Nuffield Trust.
- Patients’ Association.
- Royal College of General Practitioners.
- Royal College of Nursing.
- UK Faculty of Public Health.