The NHS Commissioning Board has released Issue 14 (May 24th 2012) of the “Bulletin for Proposed CCGs”.
This edition covers the latest commissioning topics, including the proposed configuration and member practices for 212 proposed CCGs and their indicative running cost allowances.
- Proposed CCG configuration and member practices published.
- CCG indicative running cost allowances.
- CCG authorisation waves agreed.
- CCG authorisation: Wave 1 workshops.
- CCG authorisation: Recruitment of assessors.
- Assessment centres and development process underway.
- Commissioning support services pass second stage of review.
- Communications and engagement commissioning support services.
- Commissioning support: Informed customer events for CCGs.
- NHS Commissioning Board: New appointments and organisational design.
- Any qualified provider.
- Payment by results: a new guide.
- Free places offered to CCGs at commissioning conferences.