[A version of this item appears in: Dementia: the Latest Evidence Newsletter (RWHT), Volume 2 Issue 11, June 2012].
The Royal College of Nursing (RCN) has produced a set of five guides to help nursing staff use new technology. This particular guide covers the use of technology to complement nursing practice. Section headings comprise:
- Introduction: the changing health care landscape.
- Your guide to using technology to complement clinical practice.
- Why establish an eHealth programme?
- Safe practice support frameworks and principles.
- Competencies, training and support.
- The future of care delivery using eHealth.
Using technology to complement nursing practice: an RCN guide for health care practitioners. London: Royal College of Nursing (RCN), May 10th 2012. ISBN: 978-1-906633-98-1