The NHS Commissioning Board has released Issue 15 (June 14th 2012) of the “Bulletin for Proposed CCGs”. This edition covers the latest commissioning developments, including:
- New web tool signposts learning and development opportunities.
- Initiative to help CCGs with commissioning support decisions.
- CCG remuneration guidance.
- Running costs allowances update.
- Authorisation ‘surgeries’ for waves two and three.
- Key elements of authorisation process put in place.
- The Functions of Clinical Commissioning Groups published.
- Next steps for communications and engagement services.
- News in brief.