[A brief reference to this item appears in: Dementia and Elderly Care: the Latest Evidence Newsletter (RWHT), Volume 3 Issue 3, October 2012].
NICE Pathways is an online tool which brings together summaries of selected NICE guidelines, and related information, in a set of interactive topic-based flowcharts.
Topic headings are arranged in an alphabetical index. Topics of likely interest (sampled late September 2012) currently include:
- Hip fracture.
- Opioids in palliative care.
- Patient experience in adult NHS services.
- Pressure ulcer management.
- Service user experience in adult mental health services.
- Urinary incontinence in neurological disease.
- Venous thromboembolism.
NICE Pathways. London: National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence (NICE), June 2012.