Highlights in the April 2013 issue of the Bulletin for CCGs, from NHS England, include:
- NHS England plans for ‘Putting Patients First’.
- Keogh Review into mortality outlier trusts.
- Review of Children’s Congenital Cardiac Surgery Service at Leeds.
- NHS England urges parents to get their children vaccinated against measles.
- NHS 111 update.
- News from NHS Commissioning Assembly – CCG Development Working Group.
- CCG clinical leads sought for national patient safety boards.
- Interim governance arrangements for Section 251 support.
- Payroll and Electronic Staff Records.
- Further details on arrangements for GP IT services.
- RSM Tenon FAQ.
- 2013/14 Enhanced Services guidance and audit requirements.
- NHS Choices content available for your website.
- Introducing the Professional Standards Authority’s new Accredited Voluntary Registers scheme.
- Commissioning Show 2013 – 12-13 June 2013, Excel, London.