This BrainHub TV video includes highlights of an interview with Cecilia Yardley (Senior Partnerships Officer, The Lewy Body Society) at the Alzheimer’s Show 2013. Topics discussed relate to:
- The differences between Lewy Body Dementia and Alzheimer’s Disease
- Diagnosis-related problems and issues.
- Information and support for patients and carers.
Click here to view the video.
Cecilia Yardley, Senior Partnerships Officer at The Lewy Body Society compares Lewy Body Dementia and Alzheimer’s Disease. [Online]: Alzheimer’s Show / BrainHub TV. June 2013.
Note: Readers may wish to visit the Lewy Body Society website.
Other BrainHub TV Videos From This Event
Related videos from the Alzheimer’s Show 2013 include:
- Helena Muller: on the benefits of music to carers.
- Andrew Proctor: Head of Knowledge at the Alzheimer’s Society, on the information needs of people involved with dementia.
- Kevin Gavaghan: former carer, innovator and service design pioneer, talks about the Alzheimer’s Show and how care services need to work together.
- Gary Rycroft: a solicitor, talks about legal considerations for people facing dementia.
- Nicki Bones: discusses new perspectives on best care to older patients.
- Dr Natasha Bijlani: talks about the Alzheimer’s Show 2013.