The September issue of the Housing Learning and Improvement Network newsletter has been released.
Topics of interest – mentioning just a few – include:
- Dementia friendly environments.
- Integrated care.
- Age-friendly design projects.
- Health and homelessness.
- Adult social care profiles.
- New Housing LIN publications
- Four interesting viewpoints.
- Two helpful case studies.
- Major report on Long Term Care Revolution.
- On housing and ageing.
- On health and social care.
- On housing and dementia.
- 2013 HAPPI Award winners.
“Wolverhampton has been shortlisted to the Big Lottery’s Ageing Better Programme and that Solihull Council have produced their first independent living and Extra Care Housing strategy”. (p.14)
Housing with care matters: e-news from the Housing Learning & Improvement Network. London: Housing Learning and Improvement Network (LIN), September 2013.