Right Care has created a resource centre of casebooks, tools and assorted resources to help commissioners identify local opportunities. The categories of resources available include:
- Casebooks: Right Care Casebooks cover how local health communities have implemented aspects of the Right Care philosophy.
- Online Learning: a collection of short video tutorials introduce the principles, concepts, tools and techniques of Right Care and Population Healthcare.
- SPOT Tool: the CCG SPOT Tool clarifies how much each Clinical Commissioning Group spends on their local population for diabetes care and the health outcomes derived from this spending.
- Commissioning for Value Packs: bespoke Commissioning for Value CCG packs, for each of the 211 NHS England CCGs, identify value opportunities for local health economies.
- Glossary: the Population Healthcare Glossary explains the key terms used in value improvement, variation analysis, programme budgeting, marginal analysis, systems, networks and pathways.
- Reading Lists: this resource links to a collection of reading lists on specific themes of relevance to Right Care. They provide an introduction to each subject and access to the best available evidence-based knowledge.
Right Care Resource Centre. [Online]: NHS Right Care, December 2013.