The Social Care Institute for Excellence (SCIE) has produced, and maintains, an uptodate and impressively broad collection of links to dementia-related websites and information resources. A wide range of topics and themes in dementia care are covered, including:
- Assistive Technology and Dementia.
- Dementia Friendly Communities.
- Housing and Dementia.
Living With Dementia
- Communicating Well.
- Difficult Situations.
- Diversity and Dementia.
- Eating Well for People with Dementia.
- Getting to Know the Person with Dementia.
- Keeping Active and Occupied.
- Learning Disabilities and Dementia.
- Making Decisions.
- Sensory Loss and Dementia.
- Working in Partnership with Carers.
- Younger People with Dementia.
- Early Signs and Diagnosis.
- Support After Diagnosis.
- End of Life Care.
- Find Out More About Dementia.
- Who’s Doing Research on Dementia?
- Dementia and the Health and Social Care System: Key Reports.
Key Resources for Patients, Carers and Professionals
- People Living with Dementia.
- Carers of People Living with Dementia.
- Professionals Working with People Living with Dementia.
Read more: Dementia: useful links. SCIE Dementia Gateway.
Dementia: useful links. SCIE Dementia Gateway. London [Online]: Social Care Institute for Excellence (SCIE), 2014.