NHS England, Public Health England (PHE) and partners (Age UK, the Carers Trust and Carers UK) have released a healthy caring guide, which provides practical advice and information to carers (particularly older carers).
New guide gives vital support to carers – Emily Holzhausen. [London / Online]: NHS England, April 11th 2016.
This relates to:
A practical guide to healthy caring. London: NHS England, Public Health England, Age UK, Carers Trust [and] Carers UK, April 6th 2016.
Section headings comprise:
- What’s it like caring for someone?
- Getting help.
- Getting an assessment.
- Looking after your own health.
- Health and wellbeing.
- Taking a break.
- Making better use of technology.
- Multiple health conditions and caring.
- Preparing for the end of caring.
- Useful contacts.