This Health Inequalities Assessment Toolkit (HIAT) has been developed, by the Collaboration for Leadership in Applied Health Research and Care North West Coast, to help reduce inequalities in health.
The main topic headings comprise:
- Introduction: what HIAT is and how to use it.
- Section One: Clarifying the health inequality dimensions of the problem.
- Section Two: Designing your work.
- Section Three: Evaluating and / or monitoring the impact of your work.
- Section Four: Planning for wider impacts on health inequalities.
Health Inequalities Assessment Toolkit (HIAT). National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) CLAHRC and Care North West Coast, June 2017.