- Spotlight on mental health.
- Cost of ill-health.
- Health of the working age population.
- Health of UK employees.
- Spotlight on musculoskeletal conditions (MSK).
- Managing health at work for employers.
- Spotlight on small medium enterprises (SME).
- Unemployment and economic inactivity.
- The local picture.
- Supporting older workers with health problems.
- Young people and health at work.
- Spotlight on alcohol, drugs and tobacco.
“Evidence shows that a good working environment is good for health, and that a bad working environment (characterised by low levels of job control and organisational fairness, and a high effort-reward imbalance) may contribute to poor health”.
Health and work: infographics. [Online]: Public Health England’s Health and Work Team, June 2017. PHE Publications Gateway No. 2017099.
Further information on the evidence base, with references, is available for people who wish to explore these determinants of ill-health / wellbeing in greater detail:
Ramos, M. (2017). Health and work infographics: a snapshot of the health, work and worklessness landscape. (September 2016). London: Public Health England’s Health and Work Team, June 2017. PHE Publications Gateway No. 2017099.