The following list replicates the links presented at the bottom right of this website:
- Alzheimer’s Disease International (ADI)
- Alzhiemer’s Society
- Blackfriars Consensus.
- British Psychological Society
- Care Comparison Website
- Cognitive Stimulation Therapy (CST)
- Compassionate Care
- Dementia Action Alliance
- Dementia Challenge
- Dementia First Aid Family Care
- Dementia Friends
- Dementia Information Portal (Department of Health: Archive)
- Dementia Partnerships
- Dementia UK
- Dementia Web
- Department of Health’s Policy on Dementia (New)
- Focus on Dementia (NIHR)
- Health Information Resources
- Improving Dementia Education and Awareness (IDEA)
- Innovations in Dementia CIC
- Lewy Body Society
- NHS Evidence
- Prime Minister’s Dementia Challenge (Department of Health: Archive)
- SCIE Dementia Gateway
- WHO MiNDbank
- World Dementia Council (Legacy)
- World Dementia Council (New WDC Website)
Researchers, in particular, might be interested in:
Some independent compilations of authoritative and / or noteworthy online information sources exist. Professionals working in particular fields may prefer the following listings:
- Definitive and Comprehensive List of Dementia-Related Internet Sites: Updated (CILIP / HLG).
- Information Resources on the Links Between Housing and Dementia (Housing LIN).
- Dementia – Learning Resources (Royal College of Nursing).
- SCIE Dementia Gateway: Useful Dementia-Related Information Resources (SCIE).