A summary of work in progress on the Implementing Knowledge for Healthcare project has been published on the NHS Library and Knowledge Services platform. This work is supported by Health Education England (HEE).
Top-level Library and Knowledge Services-related menu headings comprise:
- Site Home Page.
- Information for Library Staff.
- Directory of Libraries (HSLID).
- HEE Library and Knowledge Services Leads Group (LKSL).
- Events Calendar.
- Chief Knowledge Officer (CKO) Support.
- Health Information and Libraries for Evaluation and Research (HEALER) Project.
Keeping up to date with Knowledge for Healthcare Implementation. [Online]: NHS Library and Knowledge Services, July 2015.
Knowledge for Healthcare Blog
Possibly also of interest, there is a related Knowledge for Healthcare (KfH) website and blog. This will comprise four main workstreams:
- Quality and Impact Working Group (QIG).
- Resource Discovery Working Group (RDG).
- Service Transformation Working Group (STG).
- Workforce Planning and Development Working Group (WPDG).
The Knowledge for Healthcare (KfH) Learning Zone
The KfH Learning Zone will be fully functional in the near future. Resources in the Learning Zone are grouped into three (possibly four) broad categories:
- Generic Skills.
- Specialist and Technical Skills.
- Career Pathway and Vocational Skills.
- Library Catalogues.
HEE e-Learning for Health (e-LfH) Hub
The Health Education England (HEE) e-Learning for Health (e-LfH) Hub uses NHS OpenAthens to authenticate access.